- A natural healing method which restores, regulates, and normalizes the flow of vital energy (Qi) throughout the body by inserting hair thin needles into the body’s energy pathways.
- Addresses energy blockages, systemic deficiencies, and imbalances or disharmonies of the body’s fundamental substances.
- Safe and effective.
- Treats a wide range of conditions.
- Only new, sterile, disposable needles are used here.
- Balances, harmonizes, and cleanses the body.
- Used alone or in combination with acupuncture.
- Safe and effective.
- Treats a wide variety of health problems and maintains wellness without side effects.
- A specific food(s) may be recommended that are beneficial to your specific health problem much like herbs are prescribed.
- A Chinese form of therapeutic massage based on the same treatment principle as acupuncture – balances and harmonizes the flow of Qi in the body.
- Effectively addresses many health conditions through its ability to control pain and reduce stress.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is an exceptionally effective medical system which treats disease but also is a preventative medicine.
- Swedish massage with an eclectic twist (that is, the application of other techniques I’ve learned over the years may be included and as needed).
- Pressure may be light or deep.
- Purpose may be for general relaxation or for specific therapeutic intention, i.e. neck pain or low back pain.
- Time starts at 30 minutes and can be as long as you like.
- An ancient natural therapy where gentle even pressure is applied to the feet or hands to stimulate pressure sensors triggering the relaxation response throughout the body.
- Encourages good health, promotes relaxation, eases pain, prevents disease, and improves quality of life.
- A technique that is a gentle and smooth manipulation of the lymph vessels in specific directions in order to move lymph fluid.
- Purpose is to move excessive body fluid and toxic waste, edema, weight loss.
- The use of pharmaceutical grade essential oils to address a patient’s medical condition or energy imbalances.
- Very pure & potent herbal distillates; many herbs are used to extract 1 drop of the oil and so these oils are highly potent and can alter our body’s frequency in very positive ways.
- Can be used on you during your treatment or you can purchase these oils for your own use at home.
- An old Folk Remedy done to clean out the ears using a waxed ear candle in the ear opening to extract ear wax gently and safely.
- Takes about ½ hour to complete. It’s a very relaxing process and very effective.